Service Requests

See Management for information on requesting service, reporting a problem or violation (such as a broken street lamp, standing water in the street, dead plants on the slope, lost pets, vandalism), or providing feedback.

HOA members can also send maintenance requests directly to Lordon Management via the online Service Request form at (login required). The link is also on the home page, bottom right. HOA members must first register in order to receive login information. Contact Lordon Management (see Management) during regular business hours to do so.

Quality living for all neighbors